Friday, August 2, 2013

Gone but not forgotten

I know its been a while since I posted anything, but life has an annoying habit of getting in the way.  I recently moved to another state and am trying to get life back in order.  Luckily I have such an amazing and supportive family and a great crew of friends too. 

So the writing is back on track and I  hoping to have Morsels out by the end of the month (living with limited Internet access is practically insane nowadays, but it can be a blessing).  I also have a shorter project planned - Melange.  A series of microfiction inspired by the enthusiasm I witnessed during a Google search. 

Melange describes it - science fiction, horror, post-apoc (of course!), modern "lit" fiction. Different moods too - I go for everything from serious and dark to silly.  I will post again here when it's available for Kindle and Nook.

Here's hoping you pick up a copy and enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment