Friday, November 30, 2012

NaNoWriMo

It's over. I don't know whether to be happy or sad, but I think with any event important enough to someone, there's a mixture of those feelings. Births, weddings, funerals, a month-long series of writing sessions. And if you don't believe me about the 'happy' at a funeral, you've never been to an Irish wake. Or any at all. Occasionally people who don't leave their homes will crawl out of their hole for a funeral and you get to see that person you haven't seen in years. Albeit under unfortunate circumstances. Or maybe fortunate. If you don't think that's true, you've never had a terminally ill relative whom you were happy to see at peace, finally.

But anyway, its over. Now I don't have to look at it for a month. It also means I can start writing that Other Project that started percolating in the back of my head, enticing me with its rippling physique just begging me to leave my current project and come play with me. I guess it's time for a little tryst...

No comments:

Post a Comment